Self Employed Mortgage Advice
Self Employed Mortgage Advice in Sheffield
It’s unfair that employed applicants have to jump through far fewer hoops than self-employed applicants when buying or remortgaging a home. However, mortgage lenders use their own scoring cards based on historical risk hence the need for self-employed mortgage advice.
Therefore, seeking self-employed mortgage advice from an experienced broker like us will prove invaluable if you are a business owner looking to buy a new property or remortgage soon.
Rest assured, we have lots of experience getting mortgages for our self-employed customers. We work with a large panel of lenders, where we have in-depth knowledge of their individual lending criteria.
Self Employed Mortgage Scenarios
– Purchase or Remortgage Deals
- Limited Company owners
- Pay structure – i.e. dividends, salary, profits in the business, directors loan
- Fluctuating net profits
- A recent change in personal situation
- Sole Trader mortgages
- Contractor/Freelancer Mortgage Advice
- Have you been refused a mortgage by your bank? i.e. failed credit score, they won’t lend enough, don’t fit their lending criteria etc
- Have you got an unusual or complex situation and are wanting mortgage help?
Why should I use a Mortgage Broker?
- We’re on your side! We have in-depth knowledge of lending criteria from a large number of mortgage lenders, including some specialist.
- Our job is to make you feel relaxed and comfortable right from your initial enquiry through to you getting your keys or completion.
- Our customer service is really important to us, please read our genuine Reviews at Reviews.co.uk.
- We can provide mortgage advice either face to face or over the telephone, you choose! In addition, we’ll work around your work and family commitments.
- Furthermore, unlike your bank, we are able to search 1000’s of mortgage deals on your behalf to recommend the most suitable one for you.