First Time Buyer Mortgages
First Time Buyer Mortgage Advisor in Sheffield
Buying a house for the first time can be scary without a mortgage broker on your side. We are here to hold your hand throughout the whole process. First-time buyer mortgages made easy!
First Time Buyer Mortgages – Popular Scenarios
- Are you looking to get on the property ladder in the next few months and want an idea of how much you can borrow and how much this will cost?
- Have you seen a house you like and want to make an offer to the Estate Agent?
- Have you already had your offer accepted and wanting to start the ball rolling your mortgage application?
- Are you viewing houses and wanting a Mortgage Agreement in Principle to back up any offers you make in the near future?
- Have you been refused a mortgage by your bank? i.e. failed credit score, they won’t lend enough, don’t fit their lending criteria etc
- Have you got an unusual or complex situation and are wanting mortgage help?
Why should I use a Mortgage Broker?
- We’re on your side! We are not linked to the Estate Agent and have no vested interests with the vendor, we’ll be open and honest with you.
- It’s our job to make you feel relaxed and comfortable right from your initial enquiry through to you getting your keys.
- We pride ourselves on our customer service, please read our genuine Reviews at Reviews.co.uk.
- We can provide mortgage advice either face to face or over the telephone, you choose! We’ll work around your work and family commitments.
- Unlike your bank, we are able to search 1000’s of first-time buyer mortgages on your behalf to recommend the most suitable one for you.
To book your Free Mortgage Consultation please contact us.
Quick Links to Our Services