Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Sheffield
Right to Buy Mortgage Advisor in Sheffield
Right to Buy in Sheffield
Right to buy gives customers who live in council properties in England the right to buy their home at a discount. It’s our job to help these customers by providing expert Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Sheffield.
Usually, due to a large amount of discount offered, no deposit is required for the purchase. There are also options with several mortgage companies to borrow additional funds to fund home improvements such as new windows, doors, conservatories etc if required.
- Right to buy mortgage advice to buy your council house
- Capital raising options for home improvements
Right to Buy Mortgage Process
The process begins with you checking you are eligible and requesting an application form from the council. Once they have received this back you will receive an offer notice which sets out the property value and your discount. You then have a set period of time to accept this offer.
We are able to help with your mortgage, solicitors and survey as and when required. As part of our initial free mortgage consultation, we can give you an idea of how much your mortgage will cost and if you qualify.
How would you benefit from a Mortgage Broker in Sheffield?
As a local expert Mortgage Broker in Sheffield, we always aim to provide you with the best service we can. We will guide you through the right to buy process and be there with through every step of the way. Here is a little bit about our service at Sheffieldmoneyman:
- It’s our job to make you feel relaxed and comfortable right from your initial enquiry through to owning your home.
- We pride ourselves on our customer service, please read our genuine at reviews Reviews.co.uk
- We can provide mortgage advice either face to face or over the telephone, you choose! We’ll work around your work and family commitments.
- Unlike your bank, we are able to search 1000’s of mortgage deals on your behalf to recommend the most suitable one for you.