Self Employed Mortgage Advice in Sheffield
Self Employed Mortgage Advisor in Sheffield
Mortgage Broker in Sheffield | Sheffieldmoneyman
Self Employed Mortgage Advice
It’s unfair that employed applicants have to jump through far fewer hoops than self-employed applicants when buying or remortgaging a home. However, mortgage lenders use their own scoring cards based on historical risk hence the need for self-employed mortgage advice.
Therefore, seeking self-employed Mortgage Advice in Sheffield from an experienced broker like us will prove invaluable if you are a business owner looking to buy a new property or remortgage soon.
Rest assured, we have lots of experience getting mortgages for our self-employed customers. We work with a large panel of lenders, where we have in-depth knowledge of their individual lending criteria.
Common Self Employed Mortgage Scenarios
- Limited Company owners
- Pay structure – i.e. dividends, salary, profits in the business, directors loan
- Fluctuating net profits
- A recent change in personal situation
- Sole Trader mortgages
- Contractor/Freelancer Mortgage Advice
- Have you been refused a mortgage by your bank? i.e. failed credit score, they won’t lend enough, don’t fit their lending criteria etc
- Have you got an unusual or complex situation and are wanting mortgage help?
Why should I choose Sheffieldmoneyman?
As your local expert Mortgage Broker in Sheffield, we aim to go above and beyond for every customer that comes to us. It can be twice as hard when you are trying to get a mortgage self employed too, so let us help you!
- We’re on your side! We have in-depth knowledge of lending criteria from a large number of mortgage lenders, including some specialist.
- Our job is to make you feel relaxed and comfortable right from your initial enquiry through to you getting your keys or completion.
- Our customer service is really important to us, please read our genuine reviews at Reviews.co.uk
- We can provide mortgage advice either face to face or over the telephone, you choose! In addition, we’ll work around your work and family commitments.
- Furthermore, unlike your bank, we are able to search 1000’s of mortgage deals on your behalf to recommend the most suitable one for you.