Having Mortgage Problems in Sheffield?
Mortgage Advice in Sheffield
Getting over mortgage hurdles in Sheffield
Getting a mortgage can be hard but sometimes it can be over complicated. This is where we step in, your Mortgage Broker in Sheffield is here to help you get through all of our mortgage problems. We are here to take all of the stress away. We get over mortgage hurdles all of the time, we are experts in the mortgage world!
Common mortgage problems
We have 11 years of experience within the mortgage business and during that time we have been faced many different mortgage problems, some more complex than others. Here is a list of the most common problems we are faced with as your local Mortgage Broker in Sheffield. We usually have a solution for every situation!
- Bank won’t lend you enough
- Failed credit score at your bank
- You do not meet your banks lending criteria
- Income makeup, i.e. salary, stipends, dividend, benefits, drawings, net profit etc
- Employment status, i.e. contractor, professional, self-employed, employed, business owner
- Property type i.e. non-standard construction, high rise flats, apartment block
- Letting out your existing home to buy a new one – Let to Buy
- Mortgage Lender will not deal with you direct
- Can’t get an appointment with your bank quick enough
- Your existing credit commitments
- Marital status i.e. married buying in sole name, divorce, separation
- Starting a new job or recently changed employer
- Self-employed / Limited company status change
- Buying from or with a family member
- Buying your rented home from your landlord
- Maternity leave
- Buying a property below market value
- Need a fast decision?
- Looking to remove a person from a mortgage
Why should I choose Sheffieldmoneyman as my Mortgage Broker in Sheffield?
- We’re on your side! We are not linked to the Estate Agent and have no vested interests in the vendor. Also, we’ll be open and honest with you.
- It’s our job to make you feel relaxed and comfortable right from your initial enquiry through to you getting your keys.
- We pride ourselves on our customer service, please read our genuine reviews at Reviews.co.uk
- We can provide mortgage advice either face to face or over the telephone, you choose! We’ll work around your work and family commitments.
- Unlike your bank, we are able to search 1000’s of mortgage deals on your behalf to recommend the most suitable one.