Having Mortgage Problems?
‘Having Problems’ Mortgage Advice in Sheffield
Often, getting a mortgage is not always easy and can involve thinking “outside the box” a little. As an Experienced Mortgage Broker – Mortgage Advice for Complex Situations is our job!
Here are some of the most popular ‘Stumbling Blocks’:
- Bank won’t lend you enough
- Failed credit score at your bank
- You do not meet your banks lending criteria
- Income makeup, i.e. salary, stipends, dividend, benefits, drawings, net profit etc
- Employment status, i.e. contractor, professional, self-employed, employed, business owner
- Property type i.e. non-standard construction, high rise flats, apartment block
- Letting out your existing home to buy a new one – Let to Buy
- Mortgage Lender will not deal with you direct
- Can’t get an appointment with your bank quick enough
- Your existing credit commitments
- Marital status i.e. married buying in sole name, divorce, separation
- Starting a new job or recently changed employer
- Self-employed / Limited company status change
- Buying from or with a family member
- Buying your rented home from your landlord
- Maternity leave
- Buying a property below market value
- Need a fast decision?
- Looking to remove a person from a mortgage
Why should I use a Mortgage Broker for Mortgage Advice?
- We’re on your side! We are not linked to the Estate Agent and have no vested interests in the vendor. Also, we’ll be open and honest with you.
- It’s our job to make you feel relaxed and comfortable right from your initial enquiry through to you getting your keys.
- We pride ourselves on our customer service, please read our genuine Reviews at reviews.co.uk.
- We can provide mortgage advice either face to face or over the telephone, you choose! We’ll work around your work and family commitments.
- Unlike your bank, we are able to search 1000’s of mortgage deals on your behalf to recommend the most suitable one.
Quick Links to Our Services
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Sheffield
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Sheffield
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Sheffield
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Sheffield
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Sheffield
- Ask a Question??