Broker Bake Off 2019
The Friday 27th September 2019 marked the day for Macmillan Coffee Morning, an event where people are encouraged to come together to raise money for cancer support. For many years we’ve upheld the tradition to take part in these, as Macmillan is a Charity we hold close to our hearts.
This year has raised the bar, with some great delicacies brought forward by our brilliant staff. These included;
- Chicken Sausage Roll with Mozzarella and Caramelised Onion (Made by Kayleigh Crawley – Mortgage & Protection Advisor)
- Soured Cream Bundt Cake w/ Butter Glaze & Blackberry Sauce (Made by Anna Braithwaite – Mortgage Technician)
- Double Chocolate Muffins (Made by Laura Aves – Dedicated Case Handler)
- Guinness Chocolate Cake (Made by Mel Blanchard – Operations Manager)
- Carrot Cake (Made by Jo Parnell – Mortgage Technician)
- Toffee Pavlova (Made by Leanne Ashman – Dedicated Case Handler)
- Salted Caramel Cake & Lemon Cake (Made by Tesco, Generously Donated by Kayleigh Steward – Dedicated Case Handler)
- Heroes Cupcakes (Made by Cadbury, Generously Donated by Paula Milner – Compliance Manager)
All of these were shared out after gathering donations with our staff, and our building neighbours leading to our final amount for Macmillan Cancer Support.
We are delighted that everyone baked, donated, tasted and had a superb time during our coffee morning. We’re already looking forward to next years event!
If you would like to donate to Macmillan Cancer Support, you can use the button below. It would be greatly appreciated by Macmillan and ourselves!