Moving House Mortgage Advice
MOVING HOUSE MORTGAGE ADVICE By Malcolm Davidson
– EXPERIENCED MORTGAGE BROKER –
Moving house can be very stressful!
Especially for those looking to sell and complete in one day…
It is my job as a Mortgage Broker to ensure a lot of this stress is removed and everything runs as smoothly as possible to your completion date.
Wanting to talk about moving house mortgages…?
or got a COMPLICATED mortgage situation…?
Ask me a QUESTION or arrange a FREE mortgage consultation…
( Call / E-mail / Text Me )
It is important that you are able to afford these mortgage payments both now and in the future.
As part of my mortgage review for home movers we can look at:
- Working out your monthly budget based on your property price
- We will produce a Mortgage Agreement in Principle so you are able to back up any offers you make with the Estate Agent
- Complete your mortgage application through to getting you a mortgage offer
- Explain the different types of property survey that are available to you
- Recommend a local competitively priced Solicitor with high service standards if required
- Run through your mortgage offer to ensure all the details are correct
- I am able to recommend any associated mortgage insurances
When you have had an offer accepted on a property we are able to submit a full mortgage application to the most suitable lender for you.
It is then down to me and my team of mortgage case handlers to chase this through as fast as possible so that you receive your mortgage offer.
We are able to work fast ensuring you can secure the property you want unlike the current mortgage service provided by most Banks.
Low Equity? – Good news for homeowners as you may also qualify for the Governments Help to Buy Scheme making 95% Mortgages more available.
Not Tied to an Estate Agent – Unlike many Mortgage Brokers I am not tied to any particular Estate Agent therefore have no related interests and I am working solely for you and will guide you accordingly throughout your mortgage transaction.
Often, clients who call have had difficulty one way or another with their bank or other high street mortgage lender. This can be down to many reasons:
- Type of property being purchased
- Your income structure
- Your employment status i.e. self employed
- Existing credit commitments
- Your marital status / divorce
- A recent change in personal situation
If this is the case, it is important that you do not keep trying lots of other lenders without being 100% sure of their strict lending criteria as this will have a negative impact on your credit score and may well harm your chances of getting a mortgage altogether.
I am able to use my experience and knowledge to place your application with the most suitable mortgage lender first time based on your personal situation.
Saving you both time and money!
Moving House Mortgage Advice in Sheffield by Malcolm Davidson,
Mortgage Broker at Sheffieldmoneyman.com
( Call / E-mail or Text Me)