First Time Buyer Mortgages
First Time Buyer Mortgage Advisor in Sheffield
Buying a house for the first time can be scary without a mortgage broker on your side. We are here to hold your hand throughout the whole process. First time buyer mortgages made easy!
First Time Buyer Mortgages – Popular Scenarios
- Are you looking to get on the property ladder in the next few months and want an idea of how much you can borrow and how much this will cost?
- Have you seen a house you like and want to make an offer to the Estate Agent?
- Have you already had your offer accepted and wanting to start the ball rolling your mortgage application?
- Are you viewing houses and wanting a Mortgage Agreement in Principle to back up any offers you make in the near future?
- Have you been refused a mortgage by your bank? i.e. failed credit score, they won’t lend enough, don’t fit their lending criteria etc
- Have you got an unusual or complex situation and are wanting mortgage help?
Why should I use a Mortgage Broker?
- We’re on your side! We are not linked to the Estate Agent and have no vested interests with the vendor, we’ll be open and honest with you.
- It’s our job to make you feel relaxed and comfortable right from your initial enquiry through to you getting your keys.
- We pride ourselves on our customer service, please read our genuine Reviews at Reviews.co.uk.
- We can provide mortgage advice either face to face or over the telephone, you choose! We’ll work around your work and family commitments.
- Unlike your bank, we are able to search 1000’s of first time buyer mortgages on your behalf to recommend the most suitable one for you.
To book your free initial mortgage consultation please contact us.